cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Links to Websites that use CIM?

We have implemented CIM and it works as described. 

However, we get persistent reports that our implementation is not user-friendly. I would love to look at other websites where people have implemented CIM and gather some ideas on how we can improve our own process.

I have searched high and low, but somehow I can't find a single example, or even a working demo. Others have asked on this board before but nobody has answered.

If you have a CIM website, can you post your link here? Or if links are not allowed here, would it be possible to email me? 

Thanks!

Andrew

andrewvr619
4 REPLIES 4

I'm a little surprised that there are no responses...all I'm looking for is to see how CIM is used in production, I won't bother anyone with code questions.

Can anyone from Authorize.net help? I looked for a "showcase" or "demo" area on the website but can't find it. Thanks!

andrewvr619

Does it have to be CIM from authorize.net? amazon would do the same thing, you regsiter on the site and add credit card.

Well, the reason we got Authorize.net CIM is to give our customers an "Amazon-like" experience.

But we haven't been able to integrate it quite like that, because of the "popup".

So I wanted to see if others had managed it to be a smoother integration.

So yes, CIM from Authorize.net. Unless you are saying that Amazon itself uses CIM from Authorize.net  (that would be very useful  to know).

Thank you.

so you are using the CIM hosted form? There isn't much you can do as it is what it is, unless your business want to spend money to get a SSL.