cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing website with PHP and MySQL

Hello, I am building a listing website. Each listing can have up to 4 images.

Is there a way to stock images in the database? Also, how does the database handle managing a big chunk of images? "Not all at once of course, because I have a page system". How many images could a typical server take? Would I need to create 4 columns with a posibility of NULL?

Thank you very much.

He pulled me back into him again but his greater height drew his cck up and above my ass into my back again. His bristly face was against my ear again. "I want to fck your sexy little ass." He murmured, then his mouth dropped lower and he sucked on my neck, at the same time his hand gripped my soapy cck and stroked me handjob gifs. An involuntary whimper left my lips. His hands dropped lower and he gripped my thighs lifting me up off the floor of the tub. I put my feet on the sides of the tub and he rested me down there and continued his caressing of my body. Now when he pulled his hips towards mine his cck fitted perfectly into the crease of my ass. He rolled it around my assole and then down between my legs, nudging against my balls. He pushed my hand onto the head of his cck. It was all I could reach of him but I did't pull my hand away. The feeling of the crown of his cck silky and smooth and his breath ragged in my ear was a huge turn on. He stroked my cck as I caressed his. His stubble was rough on my skin and his teeth were fierce on my neck but his strong hands held me firmly to him and any will I had to resist was evaporating fast. He pulled his hips away from me slightly and his cck slipped out of my reach and stroked up between my legs deepthroat gifs. He grabbed a little jar of petroleum jelly that he must have brought into the shower. Then he slipped his hand between us lubing himself and then teasing in and out of my ass with a greasy finger. Humiliating as it was I couldn't resist pushing back onto this gentle invasion, he indulged me for a while then groaned: "Damn, you are going to be a hot fuk." And he eased his finger out and I felt the gorgeous big head of his ock push against my puckered hole facial gifs.
vixisene
1 REPLY 1

So until further notice, you should depend on different options, for example, downloading the game to your PC and afterward lovestruck mod replicating it onto your memory card. Albeit this cycle might take longer, you will appreciate having a free Project Qt Game to play while you hang tight for the authority discharge.

modappscom