Accepted Solution

Live Account Does Not Recognize Accurate Credentials

I just got my production account and merchant account approved, but despite everything being active I get this error in my HTML where my token should be:

ERROR : Failed to get hosted payment page token RESPONSE : E00007 User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.

I looked up the error and was not surprised when the suggested solution was to make sure you are using the right merchant ID and transaction key. I have created my keys and recreated my keys just in case I screwed up the first time. I am using the right keys but I still get this error.

Is there something else I am missing besides having the right keys? My soltion worked great in the sandbox and when I got a live account I simply changed the credentials to the ones for the live account. I also changed the URL for the button from https://test.authorize.net/payment/payment to https://accept.authorize.net/payment/payment still I am having the issue.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author PayDelete
‎06-16-2021 09:42 PM

Re: Live Account Does Not Recognize Accurate Credentials

I got it, I was using the code from the developer site that was set to SANDBOX by default. This line of code:

$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse(\net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::SANDBOX);

Needed to be changed to

$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse(\net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::PRODUCTION);

Problem solved.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Solution
Accepted by topic author PayDelete
‎06-16-2021 09:42 PM

I got it, I was using the code from the developer site that was set to SANDBOX by default. This line of code:

$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse(\net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::SANDBOX);

Needed to be changed to

$response = $controller->executeWithApiResponse(\net\authorize\api\constants\ANetEnvironment::PRODUCTION);

Problem solved.

I think there are lots of them know in market, like for windows os and Mac os even for linux.

You have full capability to use for 64bit or 86bit, like full face threading pros cons. So every thing as pros and cons.

Regards,

Josh Handk