cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Looking for a better API testing tool than Postman

I've been using Postman to do my API testing. I like it generally as it's UI is ok and it's free. However, as I've gone on using it, it's become increasingly slow - not just starting up and sending requests, but also navigating the UI. I've checked my task manager and Postman is frequently hitting close to 100% CPU.

Instead of looking into making it fast again, I'd like to try out other tools for API testing. I've overheard that there are much better options than Postman so I'm interested to find out what people recommend.

robinswob59
7 REPLIES 7

've been utilizing Postman to do my API testing. I like it for the most part as it's UI is alright and it's free. Be that as it may, as I've continued utilizing it, it's gotten progressively sluggish - firing up and sending demands, yet in addition exploring the UI. I've checked my errand chief and Postman is regularly hitting near 100% CPU.

Regards: PSL 6

I'm utilizing Postman for API testing and I'm fulfill with it yet assuming there is whatever other instrument which can perform better compared to it, I additionally need to think about it.There might be preferable API testing device over Postman yet till now Postman is better for me.

Regrads: Most Valued Noob

leebowers302

I've been utilizing Postman to do my API testing. I like it by and large as it's UI is alright and it's free. Notwithstanding, as I've continued utilizing it, it's gotten progressively sluggish - firing up and sending demands, yet additionally exploring the UI. I've checked my assignment director and Postman is much of the time hitting near 100% CPU.

Regrads: tv download

leebowers302

've been utilizing Postman to do my API testing. I like it for the most part as it's UI is alright and it's free. Be that as it may, as I've continued utilizing it, it's gotten progressively sluggish - firing up and sending demands, yet in addition exploring the UI. I've checked my errand chief and Postman is regularly hitting near 100% CPU.

Regards: Discord Top Secret Control Panel

Firefistace

This article will give a breakdown of the best API testing tools in 2021,

I have been testing APIs with Postman. In general, I like it because of its free nature and user-friendly interface. However, as I have continued to use it, it has become increasingly slow-firing up and sending requests, as well as exploring the UI. Postman most of the time hits 100% CPU, according to my assignment director. I used t for one of my sites that is kohlsfeedback and it works 100% fine. 

So, you can implement as per my experience and review.

Regards: Shelby

thanks for share this information