Looking for a tutorial on creating a web API that is connected to a DB.

I'm looking for a tutorial that teaches me how to create a web API (with C#) that is connected to a database. It doesn't matter to me what kind of SQL the tutorial is using, but I want to create the API with C#. It would be nice if the tutorial would also teach me on how to authenticate a user through the API.

I haven't had any succes finding a good up to date tutorial for what I'm looking for. Most tutorials I found are outdated or are not connected using a database. (or use other languages that I'm not comfortable with) It would be nice if the tutorial is using JSON, but XML would be fine aswell.

I'm hoping someone can tell me where exactly I should start learning what I want. Perhaps a link to one or multiple tutorials would be nice.

Re: Looking for a tutorial on creating a web API that is connected to a DB.

[ Edited ]

The student wants to purchase an essay because have other responsibilities, such as caring for their children. Our writers are all at least a graduate in their chosen field of study. Many more have Master's or doctoral experience. The student doesn't have time as they're working as well as studying, so they can't do the best essay they can themselves. Looking to free up your time? Consider the essay writing service! Let's face it; there are not enough hours in the day to write essays.

Re: Looking for a tutorial on creating a web API that is connected to a DB.

Joined with the extraordinary sound quality will give you greater fervor to take an interest.While downloading the Mod https://freefiremaxhack.club/ adaptation of the game Garena Free Fire MAX, players will encounter limitless cash, at that point you can release what you need to investigate and take part in energizing matches.