07-31-2014 09:17 AM
I use WooCommerce (Version 2.1.12) with the WooCommerce Authorize.net DPM Gateway (Version 1.5.1) on a WordPress site, and all transactions have been meeting the following error:
Error -- not AuthorizeNet. Check your MD5 Setting.
No matter what I have done, the issue persists. It's thrown by authorize.net (the URL of the error is https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll), not by WooCommerce. The issue started when I did not have a value for the MD5 hash in either authorize.net or in the WooCommerce settings.
Here are the things I have already tried, and which did not work:
1. Changing the hash in Authorize and WooCommerce to a 7-character value
2. Changing the hash in Authorize and WooCommerce to a 6-character value
3. Updating WordPress and all plugins
4. Regenerating my Authorize.Net Transaction Key and Updating it in WooCommerce
5. Changing the hash in Authorize and WooCommerce to a 4-character value
6. Changing the hash in Authorize and WooCommerce to a 16-character value
I have already been to the WooCommerce support forum and talked with an Authorize.Net Help agent, who pointed me here.
Please, if you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
07-31-2014 04:55 PM
Hi, I'm learning development of Authorize.Net plugins as well. I dont' know how well you understand PHP, but if you go into the DPM class (lib/AuthorizeNetDPM.php) you'll see that your error is located right there on line 67. Not usre if that helps, but its at least a lead.
It's not actually Authorize.Net that's giving you that error, it the SDK.
Of course, since you're using WooCommerce in a wordpress installation you'll have to dig to find all that. But i'd take that back to the developer of the Authorize.Net plugin for WooCommerce.
Hope that's somethin.