cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.4 and Authorize.net

Greetings,

I hope you are all safe from COVID-19.  Magento 2.4 depreciated Authorize.net.  Is there an API?  Is the Authorize.net extension on Magento Marketplace compatible with 2.4? It states 2.3x.

If no API for 2.4, can you PLEASE DEVELOP ONE asap.  I have 4 magento sites that use authorize.net.

Thanks for your attention.

Sheba

shebafoods
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Authorize.net was included in Magento 2.3.5-p1 core modules so there isn't any need to install it. (Although it has been deprecated since 2.3.4 I think). In 2.4 Magento entirely removed the Authorize.net from core modules in favor of official (outdated) Authorize.net module.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

How did you fix it?

shebafoods

Same problem.

Magento 2.4 has removed Authorize.net integration and it suggests switching to official Authorize.net module for Magento 2.

The official Authorize.net module (authorizenet/magento-module-authorizenet) is outdated. It doesn't support PHP 7.3 whereas Magento 2.4 requires minimum PHP 7.3.

We can't get the module to install even if we ignore the platform requirements because of several dependency requirement conflicts.

absarakram1

So you are NOT using Authorize.net?

I am using Authorize.net, which works fine for Magento 2.3.5-p1.

But currently I am planning to upgrade to Magento 2.4 and I couldn't get Authorize.net to work on Magento 2.4.

Guess, We'll have to hold the 2.4 upgrade, until Authorize.net team updates their module.

Thanks for your prompt response.  Did you install the Authorize.net extension in 2.3.5p-1?

Authorize.net was included in Magento 2.3.5-p1 core modules so there isn't any need to install it. (Although it has been deprecated since 2.3.4 I think). In 2.4 Magento entirely removed the Authorize.net from core modules in favor of official (outdated) Authorize.net module.

Thank you so much.  Be Safe.

So is Authorize.net plan to fix the problem or not?

We just signed up our merchant account which partners with Authorize.net.

Now I have to switch to Paypal.

librehome