cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 - Authorize.net - Transacation fails - Order created with Cancel Status

Hello Everyone,

It is my first time to use authorize.net. So I am sorry if my question is so obvious.

I am using the Magento 2 and enabled the Authorize.net Direct Post payment method. Now the client has reported about so many cancel orders. When I debug the issue then I found it is occurring because of the wrong billing address. Magento first creates the order with the pending state and ask the authorize.net about the payment verification. If verification goes wrong then it changes the order status to cancel. 

Now my question is whether using the authorize.net api can we verify the billing address (AVS) without the order?

Please reply me.

Thank You!

Abbas Ali

abbasali
9 REPLIES 9

Zero dollar authorizations are supported at Authorize.Net. Please check with Magento support to see if this feature is supported for their Authorize.Net module.

mmcguire
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I am having a similar issue with your magento 2 extension https://marketplace.magento.com/authorizenet-magento-module-authorizenet.html#bv_questions

I have had to set up the settings manually but now i get errors and payments dont appear to complete just get a spinning loading wheel and the below error in console

AcceptCore.js:1 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'length' of null
at b (AcceptCore.js:1)
at Object.function.a.dispatchData.a.dispatchData (AcceptCore.js:1)
at UiClass.sendPaymentDataToAnet (eval at require.load (31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:179), <anonymous>:5:420)
at HTMLButtonElement.eval (eval at require.load (31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:179), <anonymous>:360:164)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:533)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:506)
b @ AcceptCore.js:1
function.a.dispatchData.a.dispatchData @ AcceptCore.js:1
sendPaymentDataToAnet @ VM19344:5
(anonymous) @ VM17583:360
dispatch @ 31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:533
elemData.handle @ 31f4fb4d8e3a6ea7f8e0cf9ea3613c64.min.js:506

ANDY

Hi Andy,

I've had our Magento extension developers review the error details that you provided, but they unfortunately werene't able to identify the problem. Can you provide some more detail on exactly what is happening when you see the error and how to reproduce it? For example, is this happening on page load, or upon pressing the submit button with the payment data?

Any detail you can provide here may help us to try and reproduce the problem.

Trevor
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Having the exact same isue

Using Authorize.net's own Magento plugin, with the wizard and everything.  

Checkout hangs after clicking place order.  

Console says:

at p (AcceptCore.js:1)
at UiClass.sendPaymentDataToAnet (creditcard.js:96)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (knockout.js:3863)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery.js:5226)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (jquery.js:4878)
at Object.trigger (jquery.js:5130)
at Object.jQuery.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.js:493)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (jquery.js:5860)

Having the exact same isue

Using Authorize.net's own Magento plugin, with the wizard and everything.   Magento 2.2.5 

Checkout hangs after clicking place order.  

Console says:

at p (AcceptCore.js:1)
at UiClass.sendPaymentDataToAnet (creditcard.js:96)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (knockout.js:3863)
at HTMLButtonElement.dispatch (jquery.js:5226)
at HTMLButtonElement.elemData.handle (jquery.js:4878)
at Object.trigger (jquery.js:5130)
at Object.jQuery.event.trigger (jquery-migrate.js:493)
at HTMLButtonElement.<anonymous> (jquery.js:5860)

PLEAE ADVISE! THIS IS URGENT

Hello,

We'd like to work with you directly to try and reproduce an issue. I've sent you a private message with my contact details so that we can work through it.

For anybody else that might be watching this thread, I'll be sure to update it as soon as we have more information.

Thanks,

Trevor

Any progress on this error? I'm having the same issue using a different framework. 

Trevor,

We are getting this exact same error while processing using the Authorize.net extension for Magento. I understand that you are involved with this extension.  How can we fix this error?

@Proflix

I would look in the console. The user above is getting an output of the lines where the null objects occur. What is often the case is that one null instance is cascading and causing a series of other null instances. Whatever the js is expecting is not there in that first line and that’s your starting point.