cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merchant Interface Branding

Hello,

My Authorize.net account was created by my merchant account provider, who I assume is a reseller for Authorize.net.  I have switched payment processors, and merchant account providers, and my Authorize.net account has been updated appropriately to reflect my new payment processor. However, my Authorize.net merchant interface still contains the branding and logo from my original payment processor.

As I have severed ties with my original merchant account provider, which is a different story entirely, I would rather not have to look at their logo every time I visit my Authorize.net merchant interface. Who must I contact to revert to the unbranded AuthNet admin interface?  I have contacted support, and have been told the unbranding is not possible, but my common sense will not let me believe this as an impossibility.

Can someone please point me in the right direction?

I appologize if this may be posted in the wrong section, but I know this cannot be the first time this issue has reared its head.

benjam1nrk
3 REPLIES 3

This is something you'll probably need to ticket about in your account. If you've already done that and been told it can't be done, then you're kind of stuck.

TJPride
Expert

@TJPride wrote:

This is something you'll probably need to ticket about in your account. If you've already done that and been told it can't be done, then you're kind of stuck.

Thanks, Yes, I did create a ticket, waiting on a response from support. 

I know an avenue must exist to unlink from a reseller account when changing payment processors. My batch settlement emails even refer to the original merchant account provider by name. When it comes down to it, once you update your payment processor, maintaining a link to the former reseller's branding is a nuisance, let alone a possible security concern, depending on any remaining account management capabilities on the side of the original reseller.

I am more than confident (fingers crossed as a programmer) that AuthNet processes the facility to either easily migrate my reseller account to a new clean account, or simply unlink from the reseller's branding and association.

I'm sure there's a way to do it, just not something that can be done from this end. All you can do is wait.