cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modification to Recurring Payment Profile

Hello Team,

I am using ARB in my application and currently testing in sandbox environment.

I could see that once the profile is created and payment is done, firstly it is categorized as unsettled transaction and after day or two it moves to settled transaction.

Is this because I am testing in sandox environment or it will be same for live environemnt ?

pareshpatel11
5 REPLIES 5

Transactions get settled once a day. Check you merchant account settings to see when it getting settled.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes, It is getting settled. 

Is there a way, transaction settles automationmatically or settles in minimal time.

They do settled automatically, it just like the production, once a day.

Thanks for your response. I understood that transactions will be settled once in a day. The exact issue I am facing is If I modify the recurring profile before the transaction gets settles it shows unexpected behavior.

IT will work perfectly if transaction is settled and then modification done to recurring profile. It works like a charm.

Please suggest to resolve the issue.

The exact issue I am facing is If I modify the recurring profile before the transaction gets settles it shows unexpected behavior.

What unexpected behavior? can you explained? Once the transactions created, unsettled or settled, you can't change it by changing the ARB, you can only change it for the future one.