cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving from Simple Checkout to Accept Hosted/Accept.js

I have the Accept Hosting running up to the point where I get the Login dialog but no matter what UserID I put in it continues to say that it's invalid.

HELP!

dev-usa
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @dev-usa

It's not clear from your description if you're using Accept Hosted or Accept.js.  Perhaps if you shared a bit of your code we could assist further.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks for the fast comeback.  After doing a lot of tracing of the code I discovered that I needed a real "live" customer-defined in my sandbox.  Obvious, now, but I find that the examples throughout have a LOT of assumptions built into them.  Another, for example, is that I am running on through a hosting company and you can't save Environmental Variables BUT the example assumes the use of these for storing your account UserID/Password.  I had to change the code and add the fields directly.  There is also the assumption that you are running under an SSL which, in production, I will be but not now---and using the Accept Hosted you really don't have to have an SSL certificate.  BUT, the example won't run without an SSL.

Sorry for the whining but I used to use AN when it was some very straightforward code.   Now------!

Larry