Multiple Merchant Integration

I want to create one application in which i want to have total three role admin, merchant and customer, where merchant and custoemer can register them self to the system, I am using Autorize.net as payment gateway, I also gone thouth document but, I didn't find anything helpfull that, how can we can add & manage multiple marchant dynamically to our system.

Any kind of help apriciated, Thanks in advance. :)

Administrator

Re: Multiple Merchant Integration

If I understand your issue correctly, you are asking if Authorize.Net supports multiple merchant accounts under one master account. This set up configuration is not supported. To set this up you would need to sign up for multiple Authorize.Net accounts.

A merchant can have many customer profiles stored in their account. I hope this helps.

Highlighted

@sachinsuthariya wrote:

I want to create one application in which i want to have total three role admin, merchant and customer, where merchant and custoemer can register them self to the system, I am using Autorize.net as payment gateway, I also gone thouth document but, I didn't find anything helpfull that, how can we can add & manage multiple marchant dynamically to our system.

Don't believe so. You will need an Authorize.net account for each merchant account.

@sachinsuthariya wrote:

I want to create one application in which i want to have total three role admin, merchant and customer, where merchant and custoemer can register them self to the system, I am using Autorize.net as payment gateway, I also gone thouth document but, livetheorangelife I didn't find anything helpfull that, how can we can add & manage multiple marchant dynamically to our system.

I'm facing the same problem did you got the soluation.

If you're seeking to purchase best Automatic Wire Stripping Machine to your electric work then this manual can allow you to decide on the best one.

You can pay your medical bill and hospital bill in easy steps. there are many portal available in market to quickpayportal your bill instant using your device by visiting website and login into your account enter your payment details to paymydoctor bill.

peryourhealth

ePayitonline is the secure online payment gateway designed to help patients and individuals make medical bills effortlessly. epayitonline has emerged as the most convenient online option for payments of medical bills without visiting the store. .

According to the PayMyDoctor, both register and nonregistered patients make your bill online in easy steps. For registered customer after enter login information they access their PayMyDoctor account. https://paymydoctor.life/ for Pay Medical Bill Online.

www.epayitonline.com is a great online web portal where you can comfortably pay your medical bills.