cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My sandbox account was working fine, suddentely having errors

I have been working and testing my sandbox account for a while and I came to the point where I was satisfied with everything and the result of all my transaction. I stopped working on the account for two days. After my returning, today, all transactions are giving me error. I’ve not done anything, implementing anything new or change the code at all. I do not understand what is going on, but all transactions are giving me error. Does anybody have a clue? Is Authorize.net changing things around here? Have something been changing for the sandbox without previous notification? Anybody with any information please let me know. Thanks

AuthComm25
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks to all, I just found the problem. There was a small problem with database and the SQL. Thanks again.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

What error? network? account? transaction?

Sometime the sandbox would go down for update/maintenance

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hello @AuthComm25

Can you provide more information about the specific errors? Are you using the API or SDK?  Which language?

RIchard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

It came up a few hours ago, working fine for a while. Now is doing the same, acting up showing only error. This is the display now:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

According to RaynorC1emen7 :

"Sometimes the sandbox would go down for update/maintenance "

So, how can I know when the sandbox is down?

Thanks

Thanks to all, I just found the problem. There was a small problem with database and the SQL. Thanks again.

@AuthComm25 Glad to hear it proved to be pretty straightforward.

To answer your question--you'll find planned downtime notices here: http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/News-and-Announcements/bd-p/News_Annoucements

--
"Move fast and break things," out. "Move carefully and fix what you break," in.