.NET Core viable for REST API?

Hey, just wondering what the viability of making a REST API in .NET core today is. The backend in question will be used to interact with an app made natively for iOS. It needs to be properly stable and scalable. I want to use a NoSQL database (I've picked Mongo for now). Mongo's support for .NET core on its official branch is still pretty young.

I don't want to be stuck working on stability issues inherent to the framework instead of working on something like Node or Flask/Django. Is .NET core in a good spot to develop something relatively serious?

Thanks!

Re: .NET Core viable for REST API?

[ Edited ]

Buy essay has taken a huge burden off me - I received a very well researched essay which was delivered a week before the deadline! The team is also very polite and catered to me in the best way possible. I will definitely be using read more here service again and highly recommend!

Contributor

Writing an essay is a challenging task, and it is preferable to seek professional support in this instance. That is why I recommend contacting such a firm immediately. I was able to find a firm that can provide the greatest assignment service uk for a reasonable price. For example, I am grateful to have discovered such a firm and appreciate your assistance.

excellent

Why do users write messages not on topic?