cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

NULL response from AIM

We have AIM services to post transactions to process payments using credit cards and ACH. It works perfectly for most of the payment types, but have come across few issues.

HTTPS://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll

WE get a response of NULL from the AIM service. Initially I thought this was due to some disconnect of network or so. But then realized that other transactions are going through fine at the same time. I think it may be related to some particular type of Credit Card or some types which may have restrictions on where they can be used.  For e.g.. Few govt issued CC are not working.

Even if we resubmit the request multiple times, we get the same response. I don't see the transaction in the Unsettled list also so cannot find a specific error message related to that.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Ashwini

ashsawant
2 REPLIES 2

It the RAW delimited response NULL? or the something else is NULL?

If the raw response is NULL, call authorize.net with all the info you are sending to AIM and see if they can tell why is failing.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes the raw response seems to be null. we don't store any card info so i can't resubmit the exact request. i have added some logs to see if i can pass remaining part of the request.