cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to SQL, wondering about Schema Design for a game?

Hey all, as aforementioned, I'm new to SQL but can generally pick up things pretty quickly. I've outlined a few prototypes for a server, but I'm not sure what the most effective and efficient one is.

I have an online card game, and I would like to track the player's stats (wins/losses, rank, etc), the player's status (ingame, banned, off-line, etc) and I was stuck between a relationship based design with tables for each category

i.e: user (id, name, pw, email) and this links with the stats table to send back to client

or a plain table for all of the data.

Any advice or opinions?

TimothyFinn
6 REPLIES 6

Social networks play a very important role in our life today.

rowlandkathy59
Contributor

To continue. Social networks play a very important role in our life today. I would say that this is an integral part. Today, the visual of your page is the key aspect by which you will be judged. Thus, Master Bundles  offers to design your page properly. You can be on top. Simple actions to improve your visuals should not be neglected.

@@@Thanks for sharing your information I like games like thishttps://tictactoebeast.com/

I can not find like these game can you tell me how to get these games?

Regina21

A good gaming application that you can use is Damon PS2 Pro Mod Apk. There are many games to help you relax

Chickadee

Thank you for what you shared. Social media is now an indispensable thing for us.

Chickadee

You can use the premium plan for SQL service to resolve it, it my be occurs but these are fixable things, you can easily choose one of them 

Mazijonn
Contributor