cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie Help: Can Authorize.net be used for this specific functionality

Hello,

Before I begin, thank you in advance for your help!

I have a small startup company and plan to offer the following option for selected products on my ecommerce website:

The customer should be able to chose between a single payment (e.g.$90) and recurring payments (e.g.3 monthly payment installments of $30 each). If both options would be handled through Authorize.net, how could the latter be achieved so that it is automated (i.e. no manual data entry or manual work)?

What we plan to achieve is that the custoemr jsut goes through the regular checkout process, enter his information adn the nis automatically billed for 3 months.

Would a combination of ARB and CIM be able to do this automatically?

I would also appreciate it if you could point me towards an ecommerce software that would work well with the solution you recommand.

Thank you very much for your help,

Robert

pepper652
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

You can use Advanced Integration Method (AIM) to run a one time transaction for customers who want to submit a single payment and then use Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) to set up subscriptions for recurring payments. I suggest that you check our Certified Solution Directory to search for a software/solution that will best fit your business needs.

Thanks,
Joy
Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator