cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Notification History Payload

I'm trying to get the payload of past notifications using the notifications history api call. In the documentation, the response has a payload attribute but when I make the request I don't get it. Is there something I'm missing?

ralph0win0
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @ralph0win0,

My sincere apologies, but the code incorporating that particular change was pulled from release due to some last minute issues with some unrelated changes in that code. Unfortunately, that change in release schedule wasn't communicated clearly to the documentation team so they could pull their update.

I'll have the documentation team fix the examples right away. As far as when Webhooks would be updated to include the payloads in the notification history, I have no further information on that other than it's still in the works.

Thanks for the heads up about this!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @ralph0win0,

I'm looking into this. That documentation was changed a while back in preparation for a release that was adding payload to the notification history. Evidently, that release never happened or was reverted, so I'm reaching out to find out what happened and what to expect in the future. I'll update here once I find out.

Aaron
All Star

Thanks Aaron

Hi @ralph0win0,

My sincere apologies, but the code incorporating that particular change was pulled from release due to some last minute issues with some unrelated changes in that code. Unfortunately, that change in release schedule wasn't communicated clearly to the documentation team so they could pull their update.

I'll have the documentation team fix the examples right away. As far as when Webhooks would be updated to include the payloads in the notification history, I have no further information on that other than it's still in the works.

Thanks for the heads up about this!

Back with an update! The fix to include the payload in a particular notification's history is now in production. Any call to rest/v1/notifications/{{notificationId}} will now include a payload element with the original payload of the notification.

The documentation has been updated in our development system to show that in the example. That new documentation will be live in about two weeks.