cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order confirmation Page issues

I have OScommerce version 2.3.3.3 and I am using Authorize.net (SIM) for payment method. The issue I have is after I enter the card for payment, it works fine but when it takes me back to the Success page "Your Order Has Been Processed!".  All the info is there like it should be, but the page layout is all messed up. Everything is on the far left of the page and not properly formated. If I do a check out with another option like cash on delivery or check it works fine and displays the page correctly. I have IE 11 and Firefox 29.01 for browsers.

How do I fix this issue?

Here is some of what it shows all left justified:

Shipping & Returns
    My Account
    Log off

Search:

Home
    New
    Featured
    Top sellers
    Specials
    Brands
    Reviews
    Contacts

Now in your cart 0 items
Shopping Cart:

"Image of LOGO IS here"

Top » Catalog » Checkout » Success
Your Order Has Been Processed!
Your order has been successfully processed! Your products will arrive at their destination within 2-5 working days.

checkout_success
Please notify me of updates to the products I have selected below:

John_Sands
4 REPLIES 4

From http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Relay-Response-Basics-a...

Relay Response Basics

Relay Response is a feature available to merchants using Server Integration Method (SIM) or Simple Checkout. It instructs the payment gateway to return transaction results to the merchant using an HTML form POST to a specified URL on the merchant's Web server. A script or program at the URL can be used to create a custom receipt page using the transaction information. The custom receipt page is then relayed back to the customer's browser. Relay Response does not redirect the end user back to the merchant’s server, but relays the page content to the end user instead of displaying the Authorize.Net default receipt page.

Sound like your page is not using absolute path for stylesheet.

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Thank you for the reply. How can I fix this issue, what files do I need to check/edit ?

Yes I have, I did have someone post the samething there and over 25 views and no replies. :(