Reply
Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-18-2021

Re: OrderType is causing Unexpected error during Payment withour ordertype payment working successfu

 

I have the same problem, my goal is to add the invoice number to be able to relate to the data that is stored in the database after the order is completed.

 

 var order = new orderType();
                    order.invoiceNumber = "INV-12345";
                    order.description = "Example Pay";

                    var transactionRequestType = new transactionRequestType();
                    transactionRequestType.transactionType = "authCaptureTransaction";
                    transactionRequestType.amount = Convert.ToDecimal(string.Format("{0:0.00}", amount_decimal));
                    transactionRequestType.order = order;

Please if someone found a solution it would be great.

Thank you

Member
Posts: 3
Registered: ‎03-18-2021

Re: OrderType is causing Unexpected error during Payment withour ordertype payment working successfu

03-18-2021 I have version V2.0.1 and this problem persists, will it be that they are not interested in correcting this bug ???

 

This is disappointing.

 

Regards

Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎02-01-2021

Re: OrderType is causing Unexpected error during Payment withour ordertype payment working successfu

[ Edited ]

Is this good idea to use this payment way for Mode africaine store of africa that hosted on WordPress? I want to try for my Fashion and wax store.

Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎05-30-2021

Re: OrderType is causing Unexpected error during Payment withour ordertype payment working successfu

I have the same bug.

Member
Posts: 5
Registered: ‎06-17-2021

Re: OrderType is causing Unexpected error during Payment withour ordertype payment working successfu

There is currently a GitHub issue for this as well that's been open since 2019https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sample-code-csharp/issues/99

 

We are trying to update from SIM to REST, and we are currently using InvoiceNumber for reporting in our old system.  If I use auth-only via Accept Hosted, I am unable to send the InvoiceNumber along because of this bug (since it's a part of the order); then, when I go to capture the card later, adding the InvoiceNumber then doesn't make any difference--still doesn't show up in reporting because it wasn't there during the initial request.

 

This whole process has been so full of bugs 😭  We've decided that next time we update our payment system, we're going to use Stripe or something else.