Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PHP API setTransactionSettings - duplicateWIndow

Hi, I am trying to set the duplicateWindow time using:

$transactionRequestType->setTransactionSettings();

I found this in the PHP SDK code on this page >>

public function setTransactionSettings(array $transactionSettings) {}

That tells me this method accepts an array, but I'm not sure how to format the data I send.

I found the XML version:

<transactionSettings>
    <setting>
       <settingName>duplicateWindow</settingName>
       <settingValue>0</settingValue>
   </setting>
</transactionSettings>

But I'm not sure how to translate that into a PHP array.

Thanks,

- Don

fifty-git
Regular Contributor
11 REPLIES 11

Where can I find coumentation explaining the different transactionSettings?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @MikeSki,

My apologies, but it looks like all values didn't make it into the documentation. I'll make sure that's corrected. In the meantime, here's the information we have from our internal documentation:

Possible values of settingName:

emailCustomer
headerEmailReceipt
footerEmailReceipt
allowPartialAuth
duplicateWindow
recurringBilling

emailCustomer - indicates whether to send a receipt to the email address specified in the customer section of this transaction (boolean).

headerEmailReceipt - This text appears as the header of the email receipt sent to the customer (string).

footerEmailReceipt - This text appears as the footer on the email receipt sent to the customer (string).

allowPartialAuth - Indicates whether the transaction is enabled for partial authorization for split tender transactions (boolean)

duplicateWindow - Indicates in seconds the period of time after a transaction is submitted during which the payment gateway checks for a duplicate transaction (string). The maximum time allowed is 8 hours (28800 seconds).

recurringBilling - Indicates the transaction has originated from merchant hosted recurring billing applications (boolean). Setting recurringBilling to true does not create a recurring transaction. This data is simply passed to the payment processor. To create a recurring transaction, see the Recurring Billing documentation.