cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Integration, An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.

I'm on the testing phase of my pay pal integration. Been a long journey to get to this point.

But I get this error message " An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider."

Being a programer, I'm sure my code is corrent, and I suspect that I have no clue about the credentials.

So I have my ANET credentials for the sandbox, and I seup a business sandbox with PayPal, I used the merchant ID from the paypal sand box as the "PayerID" for the ANET XML.

Not sure if I should call tech support for this like a ANET customer, but thought I'd try the forum first.

An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.

jkirkerx
Contributor
Contributor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Had to set the ANET sandbox to test mode.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I forgot to post my response XML. I guess this is  a error return from PayPal.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<createTransactionResponse xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns="AnetApi/xml/v1/schema/AnetApiSchema.xsd">
<messages>
<resultCode>Ok</resultCode>
<message>
<code>I00001</code>
<text>Successful.</text>
</message>
</messages>
<transactionResponse>
<responseCode>2</responseCode>
<rawResponseCode>0</rawResponseCode>
<transId>2233875642</transId>
<refTransID />
<transHash>A37A975EADD55D71A347A0E355B798EB</transHash>
<testRequest>0</testRequest>
<accountType>PayPal</accountType>
<errors>
<error>
<errorCode>35</errorCode>
<errorText>An error occurred during processing. Call Merchant Service Provider.</errorText>
</error>
</errors>
<secureAcceptance>
<PayerID>J85JWCKSS9A48</PayerID>
</secureAcceptance>
</transactionResponse>
</createTransactionResponse>

jkirkerx
Contributor
Contributor

Had to set the ANET sandbox to test mode.