cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal Integration: Unable to display PayPal information. Please try again later.

I am currently integrating PayPal payment into our website through Authorize.NET. A while ago, I connected a paypal sandbox account to our sandbox auth.net account. Everything went smoothly until yesterday, when our PayPal sandbox was disconnected from auth.net account.

When I tried to enabled PayPal again, I was greeted with this window and unable to connect our paypal account again.

I am not sure what is going on here. Any help would be appreciated. I can no longer test PayPal integration as of now.

Thank You,

Deni

treefortdev1
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @treefortdev1

Please use the contact us form to request assistance with your issue.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

I submitted the contact form. Hopefully will hear back soon, as we are not able to test anything and move forward now.

I am also facing same problem. Have you got your solution?
If yes please help me.

I am also expierencing the same issue. I submitted a support request 2 weeks ago, still no response. If anyone has an update of further info, please share. Thanks.

-Skip

skiptabor

I am also experiencing the same issue. Any updates by far?

Thank you!

AMAZING that this problem still exists after FIVE YEARS! I just encountered it and can't get past it. Nice work, paypal. Way to solve the problem quickly.

It's an excellent policy to, rather than FIX THE PROBLEM, instead tell thousands of developers to just contact support instead. I'm sure that's a much less expensive and more efficient solution.

ZeroGravPro
Contributor