PayPal Integration: Unable to display PayPal information. Please try again later.

I am currently integrating PayPal payment into our website through Authorize.NET. A while ago, I connected a paypal sandbox account to our sandbox auth.net account. Everything went smoothly until yesterday, when our PayPal sandbox was disconnected from auth.net account.

When I tried to enabled PayPal again, I was greeted with this window and unable to connect our paypal account again.

I am not sure what is going on here. Any help would be appreciated. I can no longer test PayPal integration as of now.

Thank You,

Deni

Topics: 57
Kudos: 245
Blog Posts: 67

Re: PayPal Integration: Unable to display PayPal information. Please try again later.

Hello @treefortdev1

Please use the contact us form to request assistance with your issue.

Richard

Re: PayPal Integration: Unable to display PayPal information. Please try again later.

I submitted the contact form. Hopefully will hear back soon, as we are not able to test anything and move forward now.

I am also facing same problem. Have you got your solution?
If yes please help me.

I am also expierencing the same issue. I submitted a support request 2 weeks ago, still no response. If anyone has an update of further info, please share. Thanks.

-Skip

Highlighted

I am also experiencing the same issue. Any updates by far?

Thank you!