cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant.

I'm trying to do the integration with Paypal, I follwed the steps to sign up with paypal, but I'm getting the message "PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant.", when I try to do an Authorization and Capture call.

I'm not sure paypal is activated for my account, this is what I did:

-Went to my Authirizenet sandbox account  "Digital Payment Solutions" section, in the paypal option, clicked on Sign up.

- Then went ahead and clicked on Grant Permissions.

- Got redirected to my paypal sandbox account.

- They showed me the list of permissions, I clicked Grant Permissions

- Got redirected to my sandbox Authorizenet account home page (no message of succesful operation or anything)

Not sure if the paypal payments are now activated or not, is there some place where I can check if it is activated?

Please let me know, thank you very much for your help.

4over4_dev
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ok, its working now, not sure what was happening maybe I had another paypal account open or something, but changed from chrome to FF and cleaned all my history and cookies, tried again and I do see the Pending message now, I guess I only need to wait a little for it go get confirmed, anyway, thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

did you wait  30 min?

You are directed back to the Digital Payment Solutions page in the Authorize.Net Merchant Interface. 
The status is now Enabled.
However, it takes approximately 15 to 30 minutes before you are able to process transactions.
The screen display will auto-refresh to notify you when transaction processing becomes available
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Yes, I waited even longer, but it's not accepting my paypal payments., also when I grant the permissions, I dont get redirected to the Digital And Payment page, I get redirected to the home page

https://sandbox.authorize.net/ui/themes/sandbox/Home.aspx

When I go to the Digital and Payment Solutions page I still see "Sign up" in the Paypal section, where should I see this "enabled" status? This is all in Sandbox, should it work here? Thank you for your help.

Ok, its working now, not sure what was happening maybe I had another paypal account open or something, but changed from chrome to FF and cleaned all my history and cookies, tried again and I do see the Pending message now, I guess I only need to wait a little for it go get confirmed, anyway, thanks for your help.

Anybody resolve this issue. I see same issue after grant permission on Sandbox, Comeback to Display Payment Solutions with error at Paypal.

Please help me to resolve this issue.

Tks guys!!!!

buffalodigiv1

I have same issue.  Sandbox Digital Payment Solutions shows PayPal payment option enabled but I get this reply when trying to get the id authorization back.

{"transactionResponse":{"responseCode":"3","rawResponseCode":"0","authCode":null,"avsResultCode":null,"cvvResultCode":null,"cavvResultCode":null,"transId":"0","refTransID":"","transHash":"2430EE6E39B23338FF112C65CD740B95","testRequest":"0","accountNumber":null,"entryMode":null,"accountType":"PayPal","splitTenderId":null,"prePaidCard":null,"messages":null,"errors":[{"errorCode":"2001","errorText":"PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant."}],"splitTenderPayments":null,"userFields":null,"shipTo":null,"secureAcceptance":null,"emvResponse":null,"transHashSha2":"","profile":null},"profileResponse":null,"refId":null,"messages":{"resultCode":1,"message":[{"code":"E00027","text":"The transaction was unsuccessful."}]},"sessionToken":null}

Any idea how to resolve this?

I have the same issue.  The Sandbox Digital Payment Solutions shows that PayPal is enabled (and it have been almost a month since it was enabled) but I keep getting the following when trying to get the return code id to send to PayPal.

{"transactionResponse":{"responseCode":"3","rawResponseCode":"0","authCode":null,"avsResultCode":null,"cvvResultCode":null,"cavvResultCode":null,"transId":"0","refTransID":"","transHash":"2430EE6E39B23338FF112C65CD740B95","testRequest":"0","accountNumber":null,"entryMode":null,"accountType":"PayPal","splitTenderId":null,"prePaidCard":null,"messages":null,"errors":[{"errorCode":"2001","errorText":"PayPal transactions are not accepted by this merchant."}],"splitTenderPayments":null,"userFields":null,"shipTo":null,"secureAcceptance":null,"emvResponse":null,"transHashSha2":"","profile":null},"profileResponse":null,"refId":null,"messages":{"resultCode":1,"message":[{"code":"E00027","text":"The transaction was unsuccessful."}]},"sessionToken":null}

Any help would be appreciated.