cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Form Settings API?

Is there a way to retrieve the payment form settings from the merchant account via the app? My app has the need to integrate with multiple merchant account that can have different hosted form requirements.  Some clients will turn on billing address requirements others will not. It would be nice if I could grab their settings in order to build the HostedProfileSettings. Thanks.

Hilcag1107
3 REPLIES 3

This plugin allows you to collect one-time Authorize.net AIM payments using Formidable Forms. You must have an Authorize in order to use this add-on.

Myloweslife

Gutmann

It will work amazing in the entirety of your sandblasting cabinets and for all your little to more tasks. Notwithstanding the way little or study autonomous how irksome Embroidery On Shirts New York your purifying mission is, inside the event which you are having this noteworthy itemhere, you totally don't should strain over whatever.

pemad79153

Looking for payment form settings api for my website. I am selling embroidery products to my clients. But couldn't able to setup authorize.net payment solution.

Brenda12