cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Profile Does Not Get Created For Some Customers?

Hi,

When a customer signs up for an account I create their CIM and their customer profile information gets created successfully, but for some reason their payment profile information doesn't.

For a majority of my customers this works fine everything; however, every once in a while I get a customer where their payment profile doesn't get generated. 

I ask them what type of internet browser they are using because I thought that maybe they are using an old out dated browser, but they are using up to date browsers like Google Chrome and Firefox.

Has anyone else ever had this issue happen to them?  Does anyone know what would cause this issue?

I don't understand why it would work fine for most customers but not for others...it doesn't make sense.  If my current code integration works a majority of the time it is strange that I still have this issue with certain customers.

Thank you!

olimits7
Contributor
2 REPLIES 2

Hosted CIM? if not, do you log the response from the createpaymentprofile?

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I'll have to double check with my programmer, but I'm pretty sure we use the 'Standard API".  If so, I'll have him capture the response to the createpaymentprofile; hopefully this shows what is causing this issue.  Thank you!