cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Error

I am new to Authorize.net.

I am trying to enable Paypal in the Digital Payment Solutions area and it will saying Pending for about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, an Error suddenly appears. This has happened about 5 times now.

Is anyone else having this issue?

This is what I am getting:

Thank you for adding PayPal to your Authorize.Net account.

Transaction Readiness:
Unfortunately, there has been an error while enabling your account to process transactions. You can disable PayPal by clicking the Disable button below, then attempt to re-enable PayPal. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support.

AmericanWoman
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi All , 

The fix has been released to production . 

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

@AmericanWoman I have tried and i see the same issue in Sandbox. We have opened a ticket to internally track and investigate the issue. Sorry for the inconvinence.

-Bhavana

bhav
Authorize.Net Expert Authorize.Net Expert
Authorize.Net Expert

I have had your same issue. We first tried to activate the PayPal Digital Payment Solutions early November with your SAME error.

I did live chat with CSR at Authorize.NET thinking it was simple and now after a month without resolution; I’m not sure what to think.

I recommend starting a Merchant Support eTicket so they can realize how many people have this same issue.

It would be nice to see Authorize.NET post a different error message on their PayPal activation page because clearly you cannot disable and re-enable to fix the issue.

DougWAI

Good afternoon, Bhavana

So, even though I have a Paypal Business Account, I will not be able to use Paypal as a payment method on my website? Transactions will not submit properly?

I am still unable to enable Paypal in my Authorize account. Thank you.

Good afternoon, Doug

I agree this is very frustrating. Does this mean that even with a Paypal Business Account, we can't accept funds because it is not enabled on the end of Authorize.net?

Good afternoon,

It is unreasonable that Authorize.net is advertising PayPal integration availability and they know it hasn't worked for months on new accounts.

I am concerned that Authorize.net has no intention of fixing it. Or at least they have proven that it isn’t a priority. The crazy part is that it works fine in their sandbox system.

FYI, Doug

@AmericanWoman , @DougWAI I am checking with peer teams and will let you know by EOD today.

bhav
Authorize.Net Expert

@AmericanWoman@DougWAI We are very sorry for the inconvinence. We are still working on this issue. Will keep you posted.

bhav
Authorize.Net Expert

Does anyone have an idea if this will ever be fixed?

@DougWAI We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are aware of this issue. Can you please post your emailID here? I am going to share the same with our customercare team so that they would communicate to you directly when the issue is fixed.

-Bhavana

bhav
Authorize.Net Expert