cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Error

I am new to Authorize.net.

I am trying to enable Paypal in the Digital Payment Solutions area and it will saying Pending for about 15-20 minutes. Afterwards, an Error suddenly appears. This has happened about 5 times now.

Is anyone else having this issue?

This is what I am getting:

Thank you for adding PayPal to your Authorize.Net account.

Transaction Readiness:
Unfortunately, there has been an error while enabling your account to process transactions. You can disable PayPal by clicking the Disable button below, then attempt to re-enable PayPal. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support.

AmericanWoman
14 REPLIES 14

I do have a a Merchant Support eTicket from November which I have been promised a reponse once fixed.

Does the customercare team have a goal date?  Anything I could share with my customers would help.

Thanks, Doug

Thanks all for the patience waiting for it .

As per the latest update from the team , the fix is currently tentatively scheduled to be deployed by  15th  Jan . 

Will keep the group posted on the updates . 

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Hi All , 

The fix has been released to production . 

Thanks

Send feedback at developer_feedback@authorize.net

Good evening,

Thank you so much. I checked and Paypal is enabled. It works. Thank you, again.

DougWAI, I hope all is well on your end too. 

i'm having this issue now and have talked to authorize.net support but am still unable to connect paypal to auth.net.  i had it connected but wanted to change the paypal account so i disconnected and then when i try to reconnect to the new paypal account i get the error described above.  i was forced to integrate paypal directly but this is a pain as the db supported all transactions through auth.net but no longer works that way and we have two different paths for payment processing.  any updates on if this can be "fixed" again?  thanks.