cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paypal Recurring Payment

Hello,

Is it possible to set up recurring Payment through Paypal using Authorize.net ?

I have set up credit card payment on the website which is used to do one time payment as well as monthly recurring payment. I am planning to implement paypal so that users can pay using their paypal account instead of credit card. But I need recurring payments in the system so I wanted to know how can I implement recurring payment using paypal express checkout?

Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Regards,

Shweta

5 REPLIES 5

Hi Shweta,

We offer ARB API for recurring payments but it is important to know that this is separate from our PayPal integration. You canNOT create recurring payments using PayPal as the payment method, the PayPal option can only be used for one time transactions. You can check our Developer Center for Recurring Billing http://developer.authorize.net/api/ but please note that you cannot use PayPal for this ARB API: http://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/features/recurring_billing.html

Thanks,

Joy

Joy
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi Joy,

Can you please let us know that Paypal Recurring Payment is still not applicable?

If there is any alternate way can you please guide us.

Thanks

Karthik.K

@kkantharaj

You can look at the ARB docs. This feature isn’t available from the quick glance that I just did. You can use PayPal outside of auth.net to do this however. I would say that most likely it would be some copy and paste HTML code. I did a one time payment years ago and that is what it was. Might work the same for subscriptions.

Hi,

Thanks, I will give a try.

To get started, log in or sign up for your PayPal Business account. Click on Tools > Recurring Payments. You'll be guided step-by-step on how to create a subscription payment button for your website, allowing you to bill customers on a recurring basis. upsers

niklom