cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Problem in CIM integration and implementing Payment gateway.

Dear,

I have urgent need to implement payment gateway with CIM functionality . we have reviewed many blogs and technical doc but i did not get the way to implement payment gateway with CIM functionality.

I have used the https://apitest.authorize.net/soap/v1/Service.asmx but i am not getting the service class in this web service which is required as in your given example.

I need to use following method.

CreateCustomerProfile

CreateCustomerPaymentProfile

CreateCustomerProfileTransaction

GetCustomerProfileIds

GetCustomerProfile

GetCustomerPaymentProfile

etc.

I also would like to confirm that is this payment gateway gives us the functionality of recurring payment.

Thanks

Rajesh Jha

Please suggest and guide me the way achieve this.

rajeshjha153
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You can either use the CIM in the SDKs and read the helpme file or use the sample code.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RaynorC1emen7
Expert

I just have to implement this payment gateway. I am able to do test transaction using Authorize.net dll now my requirement is i want to save the customer detail with thier personal information like creadit card number etc. on authorize.net and i would get the key (any ID) to save in my own database, from next time customer does not have the need to give his personal detail. our application would be able to make transaction by fetching ID from my database.

I need a simplified way through which we can make customer on authorize.net and i would get any key, this key would be able to make transaction next time.

My application is in Asp.Net with C#

Thanks In advance

i can't understand the process
applecellier

You can either use the CIM in the SDKs and read the helpme file or use the sample code.

Dear,

I have to integrate authorize.net as payment method in my webiste. The payment is working fine for stagging environment but it doest not work on production and give E00007 error.

{ code: 'E00007',
text:
'User authentication failed due to invalid authentication values.' },
data: null }

We have used the same transaction key and even tried to generate new and used that but its not working. Need help with that issue.

Thanks

wajahat924