cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with CIM and Drupal

So I'm putting in some CIM functionality in a Drupal 7 site I'm building.  I put the relevant parts of the sample scripts in a particular rule and then activated it, but I keep getting an error like this:

Warning: fsockopen(): unable to connect to ssl://:443 (No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. ) in send_request_via_fsockopen() (line 30 of C:\inetpub\wwwroot\myDrupal\includes\util.php).

I can run the sample php scripts dirtectly from the server and they work fine, but when I put the PHP into my site I get this exact error.  Has anyone encountered this before?

I'm pretty new at the server side of things.  Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Mister_Vimes
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It sounds like the URL isn't making it to the connection function. An easy way to verify that would be to go to line 30 of the file referenced in the error and print out the value it's passing to fsockopen() and then exit. If the value has nothing in it, you then backtrack through the site code until you find where the URL got lost.

View solution in original post

TJPride
Expert
2 REPLIES 2

It sounds like the URL isn't making it to the connection function. An easy way to verify that would be to go to line 30 of the file referenced in the error and print out the value it's passing to fsockopen() and then exit. If the value has nothing in it, you then backtrack through the site code until you find where the URL got lost.

TJPride
Expert

That did it.  Thanks!