cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Relay Response URL (SIM) getting translated to all lowercase

I have been seeing a problem starting 9/9/2015, possibly due to the latest update being rolled out as mentioned elsewhere, where the Relay Response URL set in the x_relay_url param for SIM transactions is getting transformed into all lowercase.  Monitoring our http server logs, I see the Relay Response URL being requested from Authorize.net's server after the customer pays, but due to it being all lowercase, it is ending up in a 404.

This is causing a major problem for us as we keep track of our customer's payments and update the status according to the Relay Response.  The effect of this is that no current payments are ending up getting marked as successful on our end.  

Again, it looks like the Relay Response URL parameter contents for SIM transactions is getting translated to all lowercase, which is breaking processing on it.

Is this a bug, or the new intended behavior?  

penguinx64
23 REPLIES 23

Hello @penguinx64

We're aware of the lowercase issue and our product team is working on a solution.

I'd recommend subscribing to this topic so that you'll be alerted via email if there are updates. To subscribe, click Topic Options at the top of this thread and then select Subscribe. You'll then receive an email once anyone replies to your post.

Thanks,

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

This is also happening with DPM..

Any estimte on when this will be fixed?

Are there any updates for this issue?

Hello everyone,

I confirmed that the issue causing all URLs to be set to lowercase is now corrected.  Please check and let us know if this change is working for you.

Richard

Thank you for the update.  We are seeing good results so far today.

@RichardH wrote:

Hello everyone,

I confirmed that the issue causing all URLs to be set to lowercase is now corrected.  Please check and let us know if this change is working for you.

Richard

We are still experiencing the issue

Hello @evrth

Are your issues in the sandbox or production?  If production, please open a support ticket so your issue can be tracked.

Richard

Hello,

This issue still exists and we are getting the relay_url converted to lowercase.

Please reply is there any fix which we have to do at our side.

Thanks,

Aston

Astonrmartin

Hello Richard,

It seems that this issue was corrected as we received response from Atthorize.net at 10 Sep 2015 17:40   and another

at 10 Sep 2015 12:33  but  now the same issue is coming.

Astonrmartin