cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Certificate Upgrades begin May 26, 2015

Authorize.Net will upgrade and replace Production certificates for API services starting May 26, 2015. Technical details are provided for solutions connecting to Authorize.Net APIs that may need updates.

To see the full announcement, please see this blog post.

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
172 REPLIES 172

We are able to connect to test.authorize.net, but not secure.authorize.net This has impacted all transactions all day.  Is there a next step we need to take?

We have installed the 4 certificates. All of our attempts over AIM are failing for "secure". We call Authorize.net for credit card charges using CFHTTP.

We are running CFMX7 on Apache on one server.

We are running BD on Apache on another server.

Please advise of other things to try for us ColdFusion users. Thank you.

We are still having issues too with ColdFusionMX7.  Installed all certificate in the server and ran the Java keytool.

No sucessful transactions today.  Did anyone solve this?

Yes, please help us, i'm in the same boat here, using CF8, windows server 2008. no transactions since 10pm PT May 27th, all my servers same issue, not able to connect to secure.authorize.net

using AIM method and installed all certs they instructed us too

seeraig
Contributor

Does anyone know which certificate stores these roots need to be installed in?  It seems to be hit or miss and I continue to miss.  Here is the updated link about the certificates:

http://community.developer.authorize.net/t5/The-Authorize-Net-Developer-Blog/Production-Certificate-...

Hey,

We installed the four certs from the github repositiory .pem file but it didn't fix the issue.  The error that we're receiving is this:

Database error encountered

We were unable to obtain authorization <snip>

[Reason: SSL certificate problem: unable to get local issuer certificate ]

Is it possible that something else could configured incorrectly? Or is it that we don't have the certificates installed correctly?

I found a workaround for Coldfusion 8 users. You can migrate your CFHTTP code to CFX_HTTP5 and it will work.

Here's a link. It's $50, but it's not worth losing any more money. I have been working this issue for over 8 hours, and finally found something that will work.

http://adiabata.com/cfx_http5.cfm

Cheers, and good luck!

It appears lots of us ColdFusion users are having difficulties. Anyone at Authorize.net have a solution other than switching to a 3rd party solution?

Our errors look like this...

The element at position 4 of dimension 1, of array variable &quot;API_RESPONSE,&quot; cannot be found.

Any help appreciated!

my guess is that it does have something to do with the CFHTTP tag not working with the secure connection anymore, since authorizenet upgraded. I've noticed issues using CFHTTP to access secure servers and it getting a connection refused error, doesn't always happen, but happens with some servers and I think this new upgrade is refusing the connection now. I suspect that it is only happening on CF9 and below, not on CF10 or CF11.

I am going to try to get this CFX_CFHTTP5 tag to work, so I'll keep people posted.

Did anyone get it to work with that CFX_HTTP5 component?