cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query about Proration Invoicing

Can anyone plese tell me how can I do proration invocing ?

My Scenario: 

I've  ARB subscriptions that charges for every 3 months and has a trial period of one month.  I need to charge for anything added in subscription after trial period.  For example if some feature is added in a plan during second month then I need to charge them for remaining days of that billing cycle  (so, charge amount = 30 + extracharge). 

I know, I can update subscription in ARB to charge them from next billing cycle and I can do one time charge on customer profile for that extra charge but for this I need to get unit price(charge per day) and since number of days in month varies the unit price also changes.

I was wondering if authorize.net provides some features to handel this automatically.

asimneupane0089
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Hello @asimneupane0089

We do not have a feature like you describe.   However, you can use the customer profile associated with the subscription to run your own one-time payment for the amount.

I can see how this might be useful. You are welcome to post this as a new feature using our Ideas forum. This will allow others to vote on and make suggestions to improve the request.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator