cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Upload Transaction Files

Hello everyone,

I am new to authorize.net and needed help regarding the Upload Transaction file feature.

We are trying to come up with a credit card charging strategy for our application.

We have a bunch of customers using our application and we maintain the credit card details of each one of them.

We want to do a EOD run which will post the charges for the day for each of the customer on their respect credit cards.

So I want to use the Upload Transaction file feature which allows to upload file with multiple charges for different individuals.

My question is whether this upload has to be done manually only or can it be automated as part of the EOD process assuming we have the upload file generated on our local system on a daily basis.

Thanks in advance !

Regards,

RPC Developer.

RPCDeveloper
4 REPLIES 4

few more details:

Technology used : .net mvc3

database : sql server

currently have a sandbox account for authorize.net

Thanks !

RPCDeveloper

The only upload feature are thru the merchant account. Under "Upload Transaction Files "

Or you would have to do each one individuality thru an API.

I even have tried with Blank ASP.NET New Solution that has Webapplication csproj link. And added the Authorize.NET csproj into the ASP.NET answer.

sdasew33

Reconciliation testing is a kind of testing intended to actually look at the blends of various units, their associations, the manner in which subsystems join into one normal framework, and code consistence with the necessities. For instance, when we check login and join highlights in a web based business application, we see them as discrete units. visit for more: read this comprehensive article