cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CIM: Using test mode to generate specific transaction results not working

Hi Sir 

I am using CIM approach.

Please let me know which steps will work properly?

1) First I am authorising  100 usd after that I am able to make a capture transaction of amount 130 usd and this transaction will go for settle So it will settle or not while using testmode ?

2)  First I am authourizing 100 usd by passing profile_id ,payment_profile_id and amount after that i am capturing 20 usd  by passsing approval code (which we got in response of authorize transaction) and random invoicenumber  and after two days I am capturing 50 usd by passing approval code(which we got in response of authorize transaction) and  random invoicenumber then what about remaining amount ?

3)  First I am authourizing 100 usd by passing profile_id ,payment_profile_id and amount after that i am capturing 20 usd  by passsing approval code (which we got in response of authorize transaction) and random invoicenumber  and after two days  I make a void transaction by passing authorized transaction_id, profile_id,payment_profile_id .

It will release remaining amount only ? 

4)   First I am authourizing 100 usd by passing profile_id ,payment_profile_id and amount after that i am capturing 20 usd  by passsing approval code (which we got in response of authorize transaction) and random invoicenumber  and after two days  I make a void transaction by passing authorized transaction_id, profile_id,payment_profile_id .

after that I am trying to capture 20 usd by passing profile id ,paymentprofile id and approval code

I will work or not?

Thanks 

Manish

manish1qw
0 REPLIES 0