cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: relay_response not working

Hi,

I am using SIM method
I am directing to custom receipt page using x_relay_url.

i have public ip.

I get the following message:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

I have search it to find the solution but failed... Can any one can figure it out...

I am Using Ruby on Rails for implement this....

khawaja_426
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @khawaja_426 

Do you have any further details that would help to troubleshoot the connection error?  It may help if you provide your relay response URL.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Hi,

I am also getting the same error when I ran java version of the  sample Coffee Shop application by Authorize.net. I have downloaded this app (anet_java_samples-1.4.6.zip) from the following link:

https://developer.authorize.net/downloads/

AIM is fine but for DPM I get the same error as below. However, I confirmed from the Merchant Interface that transactions has been successfully approved.

Thanks to Authorize.net for giving this wonderful example to guide new people. Please do fix this one.

-------

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

------

I'm likewise getting a similar blunder when I ran java rendition of the example Coffee Shop application by Authorize.net.

knk