Reply
Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎11-24-2014

Re: relay_response not working

Hi,

I am using SIM method
I am directing to custom receipt page using x_relay_url.

i have public ip.


I get the following message:

 

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

      This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

 

I have search it to find the solution but failed... Can any one can figure it out...

I am Using Ruby on Rails for implement this....

Posts: 2,765
Topics: 57
Kudos: 248
Blog Posts: 67
Registered: ‎12-05-2011

Re: relay_response not working

Hello @khawaja_426 

 

Do you have any further details that would help to troubleshoot the connection error?  It may help if you provide your relay response URL.

 

Richard

Contributor
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎01-09-2015

Re: relay_response not working

Hi,

  I am also getting the same error when I ran java version of the  sample Coffee Shop application by Authorize.net. I have downloaded this app (anet_java_samples-1.4.6.zip) from the following link:

 

https://developer.authorize.net/downloads/

 

  AIM is fine but for DPM I get the same error as below. However, I confirmed from the Merchant Interface that transactions has been successfully approved.

 

   Thanks to Authorize.net for giving this wonderful example to guide new people. Please do fix this one.

 

-------

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.

      This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

------

Expert
Posts: 4,525
Registered: ‎03-08-2010

Re: relay_response not working