cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Record cannot be found

Hello

I've noticed that in the past there had been several threads on this issue. However i watned to bring this up again. 

We are using the PHP library on our application and did sevearl tests in Sandbox mode, but never saw this error. 

We just move everything into production and we have been seeing this error more often than not. The issue seems to be in line with what others have said, were it happens right after creating a profile then attempting to create the subscription. 

In our case we do this becuase we need to be able to do some verifications on the card prior to allowing the user to continue on. I am aware that we can create a profile at the same time as the subscription is created. 

however considering that this keeps happening in production, are you guys looking ot find a solution to this? i feel that while we have some work arounds, an issue like this should not really exist.

Thanks.

svaz8790
2 REPLIES 2

Hello Sergio,

We acknowledge that ARB subscription creation failure is due to data synchronization. We are working to enhance server side to offer seamless transaction flow from customer payment profile creation to new recurring payment creation. We will keep you posted.

Work-around: Introduce delay at least 7-8 seconds after creating the new customer profile and set up new subscription using the profile. Introducing delay to address this issue is a temporary solution.

Hope this helps!!

chsriniv9
Developer Developer
Developer

It has been 1 year and STILL no solution to this critical issue?  How is this acceptable?