cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund documentation incorrect - parameters out of order

Just a heads up, this is regarding the API documentation for refunding a transaction found here:
https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/index.html#payment-transactions-refund-a-transaction

In the "Request" tab, it shows refTransId coming before payment, however it needs to come after.  The order is correct in the "Try It" tab.

CoreyC
Contributor
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I literally just wrote up the ticket to change this yesterday, after you had posted this, but before I had read it. Weird. Did you choose the "Psychic Notification" checkbox when you posted this?

It'll get fixed right away, although it take a week or two for fixes to the documentation to wind their way through our release process.

Thanks for pointing it out!

View solution in original post

Aaron
All Star

Correction has been made. Should be live around this time next week. Thanks again!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

I literally just wrote up the ticket to change this yesterday, after you had posted this, but before I had read it. Weird. Did you choose the "Psychic Notification" checkbox when you posted this?

It'll get fixed right away, although it take a week or two for fixes to the documentation to wind their way through our release process.

Thanks for pointing it out!

Aaron
All Star

Correction has been made. Should be live around this time next week. Thanks again!