cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Regarding the functionality of deducting the application fee (commission) from the product amount

I am reaching out to inquire about the status of the implementation of the application fee deduction functionality in Authorize.net.

I require assistance regarding the functionality of deducting the application fee (commission) from the product amount. For example, I am using authorize.net for processing payments. I have a list of multiple products. Customers can purchase a product and pay using a credit card. I intend to deduct my commission from the product price and transfer the remaining amount to the merchant's account. Is it possible through authorize.net to store that application fee (deducted commission) in a separate account?
or there is any other way to do it using authorize.net

Could you kindly confirm whether this feature has been successfully integrated into our system? If so, I would greatly appreciate it if you could provide some insight into how it was implemented and possibly share some code snippets for reference.

Ensuring the smooth operation of this feature is crucial for our business processes, and having a clear understanding of its implementation would greatly assist us in optimizing our workflows.

Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter. I look forward to your prompt response

Ranjotkaur2000
0 REPLIES 0