cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstating a suspended Subscription with existing payment method

Hi,

I activated the automatic retry feature, and I would like to reactivate a suspended subscription using the existing payment info. In the UI I see a "reactivate subscription" button. What is the equivalent method for the API? 

What is the best way to retry the transaction without requesting anything from the user? (A day after).

itaydr
1 REPLY 1

Hi,

When a subscription is cancelled/suspended, it cannot be reactivated through API.

However, as you've mentioned, it is possible to do it through the UI.

The Automatic Retry functionality enhances Recurring Billing, so you do not need to manually collect failed payments.

With Automatic Retry, your customer's subscriptions will not terminate due to payment failures and will remain in a suspended status until you update the subscription's payment details.

Once updated, the subscription will automatically retry the failed payment in the subscription.

It is strongly recommended that you contact your software provider/developer prior to enabling this feature if you are unsure whether this feature may disrupt your current Recurring Billing integration.

gnongsie13
Developer Developer
Developer