cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reinstating a suspended Subscription with existing payment method

Hello everyone,,

I activated the automatic retry feature, and I would like to reactivate a suspended subscription using the existing payment info. In the UI I see a "reactivate subscription" button. What is the equivalent method for the API? 

What is the best way to retry the transaction without requesting anything from the user? (A day after)...

Jhonmicky
3 REPLIES 3

jhonmicky- the API equivalent is UpdateSubscription

mmcguire
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

@Jhonmicky wrote:

Hello everyone,,

I activated the automatic retry feature promo, and I would like to reactivate a suspended subscription using the existing payment info. In the UI I see a "reactivate subscription" button. What is the equivalent method for the API? 

What is the best way to retry the transaction without requesting anything from the user? (A day after)...

the API equivalent is UpdateSubscription

StormFiber

Hello everyone,,

I activated the automatic retry feature , and I would like to reactivate a suspended subscription using the existing payment info. In the UI I see a "reactivate subscription" button. What is the equivalent method for the API? 

What is the best way to retry the transaction without requesting anything from the user? (A day after)... here

FontsChoice