cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay Response with port 80

Hi all,

I complete implement relay response with http (port 80) and I can get Authorize.net payment gateway response as follow.

x_response_code=1&x_response_reason_code=1&x_response_reason_text=This+transaction+has+been+approved%2E&x_avs_code=Y&x_auth_code=RHJ7LJ&x_trans_id=2190644839&x_method=CC&x_card_type=Visa&x_account_number=XXXX1111&x_first_name=ASSA&x_last_name=XXXXX&x_company=&x_address=&x_city=&x_state=&x_zip=&x_country=&x_phone=&x_fax=&x_email=&x_invoice_num=&x_description=&x_type=auth%5Fcapture&x_cust_id=&x_ship_to_first_name=&x_ship_to_last_name=&x_ship_to_company=&x_ship_to_address=&x_ship_to_city=&x_ship_to_state=&x_ship_to_zip=&x_ship_to_country=&x_amount=1980%2E00&x_tax=0%2E00&x_duty=0%2E00&x_freight=0%2E00&x_tax_exempt=FALSE&x_po_num=&x_MD5_Hash=ECA3E6A08B3C11C64419767D0F592A87&x_cvv2_resp_code=&x_cavv_response=2&x_test_request=false&buyer_currency=USD&buyer_profile_time=600+minutes&buyer_quantity=6&buyer_phone=Z&x_method_available=true

I have a question, is "x_trans_id" can query by my device? I mean, is Authorize.Net provide any API let my device query x_trans_id whether it exists in Authorize.Net or not?

I provide the scenario and topology:

(my device)  ---------------------->  (Authorize.Net)

1. user redirect to Authorize.Net and input payment information (credit card , first name, last name, … etc.)

2. “submit” and Authorize.Net start Relay Response

3. my device get response as above

4. my device check x_trans_id exists in Authorize.Net or not?

5. if x_trans_id exists in Authorize.Net, ………..

Sincerely,

Louis Liao

ggdtw
4 REPLIES 4

You can check it in the merchant account, or use the API http://developer.authorize.net/api/transaction_details/

RaynorC1emen7
Expert

Hi, RaynorC1emen7

Thank you for your reply.

I use this solution, that is, I use XML GetTransactionDetails, but I got the following message

HTTP/1.1 302 Found
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 03:21:24 GMT
Server:
Content-Length: 252
Connection: close
Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"
html   head
title  302 Found /title
/head body 
h1  Found /h1
p   The document has moved  a href="/" here /a . /p
hr
address Server at apitest.authorize.net Port 443 /address
/body /html

do I have wrong settings?

Thank you so much.

B/R

Louis

can't tell from just that output. Can you post your code and the xml?

Hi RaynorC1emen7:

I resolve the issue.

the root cause is that some information I forget adding into the packet before I "POST" it.

Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

Louis