cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relay response problems after hosted payment form for SIM

I have looked through the posts and find some that deal with problems relating to Relay response issues.  My situation is similar with one BIG difference.  When I use my developer loginId, TransactionKey, and Post URL to test.authorize.net everything works as expected.  Payment form loads and when submitted, the relay response URL does as it should.  it relays to our customer page.  However, when I change to the Merchant loginId, Transactionkey, and Post URL to secure.authorize.net the payment form loads and when submitted, the relay response url does not appear.  Instead, a page loads with the following:

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card.
      This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Again,  everything works as it should and expected using my developer loginid, transactionkey and test.authorize.net POST.  However, when I use a Merchant loginid, transactionkey, and secure.authorize.net POST it fails.  Also, it doesn't matter if in test mode or not.

can someone tell my why it will work using the developer information and not using the merchant information? 

datacirc07
4 REPLIES 4

I am having the exact same problem.  Started happening for me on 4/5/12, just a week ago.  Previous to that everything was working fine.  ow, all of my installations using relay responce have sporadic connection errors, resulting in the error message listed below begin sent to our merchants. Authorize.net states that it's not on their end, and I know our server isn't having connection issues.  Very frustrating.

creative1

Please let me know if you get any resolution.  I am surprised we are the only two people who are experiencing this problem.  I am also surprised (actually frustrated) that no one is offering help or suggestions.

Hi,

We have not heard any other reports about this specific type of problem. I  suggest that you email Developer@Authorize.Net so we can ask specific details and help you resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Joy

As you requested, I sent an email.  Hopefully we can get this resolved.