Reply
Highlighted
Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎09-05-2018

Request 'Get Merchant Details' is not working in Sandbox

Hello,

 

When I execute the getMerchantDetailsRequest request in c# with the latest nuget package (AuthorizeNet version 2.0.1) it always fails with this error.

 

"There is an error in XML document (1, 40)."

 

I copied the code from your API documentation: https://developer.authorize.net/api/reference/#transaction-reporting-get-merchant-details

It has worked all the time until today.

 

This issue happens on every sandbox account regardless of ApiLoginID/ApiTransactionKey or OAuth2.0 authentication.

 

However, the Rest API works.

 

Please assist.

Thanks

Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎09-05-2018

Re: Request 'Get Merchant Details' is not working in Sandbox

I found that the request returns an enum value "GooglePay" which does NOT exist as a valid paymentMethodsTypeEnum. This is causing the "getMerchantDetailsResponse" object to fail to parse, causing the request to fail.

Member
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎06-18-2019

Re: Request 'Get Merchant Details' is not working in Sandbox

We are seeing this issue in production and in the sandbox today.  It is a major problem for us and we are actively seeking a solution.

Member
Posts: 4
Registered: ‎09-16-2015

Re: Request 'Get Merchant Details' is not working in Sandbox

It looks like fix is just updating a source from here: https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet/blob/master/Authorize.NET/Api/Contracts/V1/AnetApiSchema....

to add GooglePay into the paymentMethodsTypeEnum.

Member
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-19-2019

Re: Request 'Get Merchant Details' is not working in Sandbox

Thanks for the link. I opened a new issue here:

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet/issues/267