cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retrieving Transaction information via the Transaction Details API using VB.NET

I am attempting to use the Transaction API to retrieve transactions from Authorize.Net using the GetSettledBatchList or GetTransactionList functions of the ReportingGateway.  I have the C# classes integrated into my ASP.NET solution, and I believe that I am successfully connecting to the gateway, and possibly getting transactions returned.  My problem is with the implementation of how to view information returned.  Ultimately I want to write the values to a csv file, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to work with the GetTransactionList function.  I've attached my code if that helps anyone.  I stopped short of including my poor attempts to access the returned data.

These are some other attempts

'Dim transactions As New List(Of AuthorizeNet.Batch)
'Dim transactions As IEnumerable(Of AuthorizeNet.Transaction) = New List(Of AuthorizeNet.Transaction)
'Dim transactions As New List(Of AuthorizeNet.Transaction)

'Current code...

Dim gate As New ReportingGateway(API,Key,ServiceMode.Live)

Dim transactions = gate.GetSettledBatchList(startdate, enddate, True)

According to Intellisense the last Dim will automatically make transactions an Object.

Just not sure where to take it from here.  Thanks for any help anyone can provide.

emlinney
Contributor
1 REPLY 1

Not sure about VB

but they have the reporting gatway test

https://github.com/AuthorizeNet/sdk-dotnet/blob/6a03be7ad593519936863e35b430be3166c1ff14/AuthorizeNE...

maybe is something like transactions(0).id ??

RaynorC1emen7
Expert