cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReturnURL and response data in Hosted Page

Hello Team,

I would like to use Hosted page in many of our application but when I used sample application I figured out that even after setting up returnURL I can not see it anywhere on Hosted Page. Is there anything I need to take care of to see return URL? Because After the payment via Order with SIM option in Sample application, I am getting below error.

An error occurred while trying to report this transaction to the merchant. An e-mail has been sent to the merchant informing them of the error. The following is the result of the attempt to charge your credit card. 

This transaction has been approved.

It is advisable for you to contact the merchant to verify that you will receive the product or service.

Related to same question, how can I get response data back to my own applicaiton once payment is done via hosted page.

Also I was checking that hosted page configuration does not have option to upload merchant logo/image as header. Is there any way to upload image instead of just text?

mehulbarot1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello @mehulbarot1

First, SIM is now deprected and not recommended for new integrations.

For SIM to work properly, your return URL must be a public-facing on port 80 or 443 otherwise it will fail.

Instead of using SIM, we suggest using Accept Hosted with Webhooks.

Richard

View solution in original post

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator
4 REPLIES 4

Hello @mehulbarot1

For SIM to work properly, your return URL must be a public-facing on port 80 or 443 otherwise it will fail.

Richard

RichardH
Administrator Administrator
Administrator

Thanks Richard for your help

Richard

Well written, thanks for sharing! 🙂

vidmate

Click on the Hosted Page URL link of the plan you configured the redirect. The response will contain full object details of customer, subscription and invoice download vidmate.

Bryan64