cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Integraion - asp.net- Silent Post - Urgent Plz

Guys,

I am trying to use ASP.net integration with Auth.Net.. Trying to use Silent Post url by setting the silent post url value to my aspx link in my Authrize.net account. Load event of the page is not getting called . I am using the receipt_LINK method = "LINK". Did not work!! Nothing happens...

If I am using the  receipt_LINK method = "POST" I amgetting the below error:

Validation of viewstate MAC failed. If this application is hosted by a Web Farm or cluster, ensure that <machineKey> configuration specifies the same validationKey and validation algorithm. AutoGenerate cannot be used in a cluster

My payment form and receipt form is with Authorize.Net. I want to save the transaction details after the completion wile navigates back to my URL.

Please Help!!  Urgent Plz..

Thanks...

-K

krishnakolluru
Contributor
24 REPLIES 24

YEAH ...... Worked Finally..... Thanks a million times for helping all the way...

Thanks for bearing my mistakes

you are the best....

Now I have this EnableViewStateMAC = "false" in both the places.... I read in some of the places it is not a good practice to keep it. Could you please tell me the risks with it?

Thanks again man!!

Good to hear it final get it to work. Now, should be able to use it as a silent post, and remove the post button from the receipt page.

When EnableViewStateMAC = "false", it will not check to see if the data been tampered with, but since the CC info entry screen is on authorize.net site, not sure if there will be too much problem.

If you don't wan to set EnableViewStateMAC on the page. Set the machine key on web.config

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ff649308.aspx#paght000007_machinekeyexplained

Hello,

Can the Silent Post URL be dynamic? I want to be able to send a dynamic URL to Athorize.net to be returned. Is this possible? If so, are there any code examplae? I am using Asp.net

Thanks

There can only be one silent post URL.

Thanks for the reply. If there is only one silent post URL, is there a way to redirect a user to a particular link after the fact. Here is what I am rtying to achieve and have no clues...

1. The user comes to our website and browse some artciles.

2. If they wish they can purchase the article. 

3. This is where the suer is sent to authorize.net

4. After payment, we would like to save the transaction Id for the user in our database and redirect the user so that he/she can access the article.

Any step-by-step instructions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!